We'd love for you to be a part of the team
A small architectural design services firm is expanding its full-time staff to establish and manage relationships with clients.
The Project Manager represents the company to the customer. As such, the Project Manager is responsible for providing thorough and professional services that enable the system to meet the customers’ expectations. The Project Manager coordinates the design and permitting process, blueprints, as builds and inspections of new residential and commercial projects and interfaces between the building representatives, clients, city officials and all company departments involved in the design permitting and inspection process. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, field support staff and various department staff members; Identify problems and make difficult decisions in a timely manner using sound judgment; Strong scheduling and budgeting skills required. Some selling is required.
- Initiate and conduct permitting with the appropriate local authority via company blueprints. Coordinate plan review, re-submittals and revisions as required with the local permitting authority.
- Provide completed permit/plans to the proper building personnel and copies of completed plans to the customer as applicable.
- Maintain company documentation and generate correspondence regarding the design/permitting process.
- Add customer information/status to company project database.
- Must have some knowledge of residential construction.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Initiate and conduct site visits to ensure correct site conditions for estimates/approved jobs.
- Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word and other computer programs.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Clear speaking voice and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Desire to provide excellent customer assistance.
- Ability to interface and communicate with customers and co workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Good typing skills and capable of operating a standard computer terminal and keyboard. Available to work overtime and during non business hours as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and a car.
- No history of criminal convictions.
- Prior outbound sales experience a big plus.
- Comes to work on-time all the time.
- MUST BE RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR WORK.